Wednesday 4 June 2008

adCenter Desktop Beta

I’ve just found out that Microsoft has finally announced the launching of its adCenter Desktop Beta.

The adCenter Desktop is supposed to be a sort of Adwords Editor for MSN.
As, compared to Google’s and Yahoo’s, the adCenter web based platform is really awful to use – yes, I know that they keep improving it –, the launching of the adCenter Desktop is great news for me.
I can only hope that it will be available for testing in France as well. Even though MSN is not a heavy traffic generator for the search campaigns – they have less than 3% of market share -, they do provide quality clicks (think beyond the click, remember?).

For more info, though not a lot of, just check the official site.

On my side, I’ll keep you updated if I get the chance to use it soon.

No comments: