Sunday 12 October 2008

Back !

Holidays are now long time over and the rush in the office doesn't seem to slow at all. Times like this made me almost forget that I had started a blog earlier this year. In the mean time lots of things happend on the market. Insights for serch, Chrome, new AdWords rules, Yahoo refuses Microsoft, Jerry backed up by the shareholders, and not the least me finally buying a smart phone with unlimited web surf and mail subscription. No need to tell you that the addiction is on its way. And of course I had to try mail2blogger. That's pretty much all for now. Can't wait for tomorrow morning to see how this comes up on the big internet. Of course, I'm also going to check it from my mobile after posting it. Until the next time, click on!

Envoyé via Business Mail SFR

No comments: